It’s called the Hero 2 for a reason….just like a super-hero, it swoops in and saves the day; capturing the details with precision of your action-adventure moments. With this device, you’ll easily be able to start your own YouTube channel! Here’s how it works. Strap it to your head, helmet, bike, or whatever else is close enough to you line of sight. Turn it on, set your camera mode (video, still shot, multiple still shots) and voila, you can begin capturing a wide angle view of your activities. It’s especially beneficial for video recording sports activities. This camera is great for outdoor use such as biking, snowboarding, skiing and swimming. Because of his rugged exterior (isn’t that how we like all our men!) it keeps out rain, snow, and water out up to 60 meters. Yeah that’s right, this baby will be perfect for my next trip to mexico. I’ll be kayaking, snorkelling, and doing tons of swimming.
I’ve just picked up this little guy. I’m going to name him “Herby The Hero”. Watch for updates on our adventures as we explore our beautiful city of Vancouver and more. Geeky, technical updates will be posted to my @TechLinz twitter account and my lifestyle adventures will be posted to my @LinzLiving twitter account. Be sure to follow both for details!
GoPro Hero 2 Camera Perks:
- Shoots in 1080p for extra crisp footage you can share with the family on your flat screen TV
- Capture moments in still with camera shots
- Make multi-frame time-lapse mode for capture every .05 seconds
- Comes with multiple mounts (inc. head strap & sticky surface mounts)
- Plugs in directly into your TV for instant viewing
- Low light performance for shooting in dim environment
- External mic input
- Wind sound resistance
- Wi-Fi remote compatible for controlling camera via iPhone app